Tuesday, 28 June 2011 17:40
The professional, hard and successful work of the Center was not possible without the great generous support from partners, friends, the local community, colleagues locally and internationally, the academic and administrative support from AlQuds University and its president Professor Sari Nusseibeh.
And here are the main donors supported the different projects:
- FORD FOUNDATION supported two project cycles for a youth project in sexual/reproductive health.
- One to One UK supported and still supporting the school based interventions and fundraising for child resiliency initiative.
- Norwegian People’s Aid for six years supporting Environment Health Project in Rural Areas as well as training the community health workers in rural areas of the West bank.
- The Norwegian Programme for Development, Research and Higher Education, known as NUFU supported the development of child research capacity of the Center.
- Tamkeen funded by USAID funded another environmental awareness project for two rounds.
- The Italian Cooperation supported the capacity building project for managing chronic diseases in partnership with the MoH.
- USAID through Hanan project supported the training of community health workers and community mobilization and pre-hospital emergency training and education.
- USAID through MRAM project supported pre-hospital emergency training and community mobilization in maternal child health and Nutrition.
- Save the Children, supported the implementation of a community psychosocial support projects.
- USIAD projects supported another community psychosocial support project targeting Hebron and Jenin with research and clinical and training components dealing with traumatized children and bereaved families.
- Welfare Association-PNGO supported building the capacity of psychosocial workers and institutions working in Jenin district and helping children facing difficulties.
- USAID through Hanan project supported the implementation of community mobilization project that targeted 12 communities in the West Bank. This included assessment, research, training and awareness on nutrition and maternal child issues.
- Italian Cooperation supported training program for Management Support to Hospitals, Training course on Cancer management, surveillance and plan(Italian cooperation).
- World Vision for conducting Landscape Analysis and Strategic Framework.
- Child research activities (NUFU ,CHILD WATCH INTERNATIONAL)
Last Updated on Monday, 09 April 2012 20:25